Sunday, July 1, 2018

Fine Art at the 2018 Marin County Fair

I adore a good summer fair. Cotton Candy, livestock, carnival rides, good friends and exhibits. This year I took a risk and entered quite a few paintings in the Marin County Fair. This fair is juried and highly competitive. My work was turned away more than once, post College, when I really thought I had something special to offer. I have a lot more years and humility under my belt, so when I entered last year with one piece, I was awestruck to have it accepted. 

Petaluma Ewe ©2017


 This year I decided to go bolder. To my delight, I had all four of my Fine Art entries were accepted.

The Grand Dame of Rancho Durenberger ©2016





Chico and Helen ©2017



Cruisin' the Boulevard 2018 - Honoring First Responders and Local Heroes

The Washoe House (Archival Pigment Reproduction on Canvas/2017) Original Painting Acrylic on Canvas ©2017

 If you have the good fortune to visit the Marin County Fair this week, I hope you'll keep an eye out for my paintings/babies. 

Happy Fair Season and thanks for stopping by!

No comments: