Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Wplus9 Design Studio's NEWEST stamps!


Hi, friends!  I am SO glad you are here...   Today is MY turn to feature some
projects with some of the latest stampy goodness from Wplus9 Design Studio!


"Sweet" friend, is EXACTLY how I think of lovely, Miss Dawn, the creative
mastermind behind Wplus9 Design Studio...  And BELIEVE-IT-OR-NOT, 
she's DONE IT AGAIN!  Her latest release has my ink pads HOPPING to 
attention and my crafty fingers working HARD to keep up with the creative
MAGIC contained in each and every set, stamp, ink, die, CARDSTOCK...
Oh, and DON'T forget the envelopes...   YEoooooooowZA!


 My project for today, features a precision timed and FLAWLESSLY designed stamp set, 
Fanciful Feathers, and accompanying dies, Fanciful Feathers Die, a HUGELY fun & classy
A2 Envelope Liner Die (did I mention, CLASS? Ehemmm!), and NEW, A2 Envelopes
available in both, the GORGEOUS Oatmeal, AND classic White
{Told ya, Dawn/aka Mrs. Wplus, is truly, truly SOMETHING!} 


I could NOT wait to try to get a lil' EXTRA class into my normal craft mojo, to make these
tools SHIMMER like an old time Hollywood star....   Pretend this card would be perfect for, 
say Grace Kelly, or Kathryn Hepburn, back in the day...  
 We're talkin' THAT kind of classy.... {!} 


So, I GOT some SHIMMER on, and I daubed some decadent Wplus9 ink...   


 ...  And then I STAMPED inside, because the sentiments with this set feature
some WONDERFUL lettering work, and I am COMPLETELY smitten...  


Plus, it's always fun to stamp a few extra images on a pristine, OATMEAL envelope...!


I love it SO much, I might just SEND IT TO MYSELF!  


 Just kidding.

No, I REALLY am...   Just kidding.   {!} But what is NOT a joke, is HOW unbelievably
talented Dawn, herself, and the entire team at Wplus9 headquarters truly is...   I hope you'll
treat yourself to a UNIVERSAL sized dose of creative inspiration and a LOT of shopping
fun...  REMEMBER, these babies are ALREADY available to the public, so you'll want to
cram that shopping cart FULL, while the gettin's good!  

Thanks, for stopping by!  
Hope you'll peek in tomorrow for MORE fun with Wplus9's latest!

Supplies -

C/S - Wplus9 Design Studio
D/P - Crate Paper
Stamps - Wplus9 Design Studio
Ink - Wplus9 Design Studio
Feather/Envelope Liner Dies - Wplus9 Design Studio
Ribbon - Michael's
Perfect Pearls - Ranger




2 comments:

Marisa said...

Love the soft color pallet and the feathers are fabulous :)

Holly Saveur said...

Stunningly gorgeous card..love everything about it!