Friday, May 3, 2013

Sketch Challenge with Just Us Girls


Howdy, sweet and crafty friends!  Another week has come and gone, 
and that sounds like an excellent reason to gather some of our fave
crafty goods and MAKE SOMETHING!  So ink up your besties and
make a creation with JUGS!  We got a good 'un, to get you goin!


 We've got a LOVELY sketch, brought to you by and sweeter than SWEET, Maria!
It's a classic composition, and as you will see, by the superb samples my fellow 
JUG-ETTES have created for you, it will translate easily to a scrapbook page! 
If you are celebrating {and WHY wouldn't you be!?!} National Scrapbook Day,
we'd LOVE to see your scrapbook work combined with this sketch! 
Or a card, tag, wall hanging - you GET the idea! 


 Personally, I was inspired to simply P-L-A-Y with some of my faves!


I spy...  some of the LATEST stamps from Wplus9 Design Studio!  
Stamped all WESTERN STYLE!  {Wellllllllll?} LOL


 See what I mean - CLASSIC, right?   And check out how the JUST US GIRLIES 
got crafty...   {There's a lot less ink in the world now...   LOL}



Hope you get to get scrappy on THIS, fantastic day for crafty types!

Have a BLAST!

Supplies - 

D/P - Cosmo Cricket
Cardstock - Wplus9 Design Studio; S/U!
Stamps - Wplus9 Design Studio; Cosmo Cricket 
Ink - Tim Holtz; S/U!
Chipboard Embellie - October Afternoon
Brad - S/U!
Seam Bias - Wright's
Baker's Twine - My Craft Spot

3 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Great use of the sketch in your "cowboy" style! Thanks for all the love you left :)

Nancy said...

Elise...another winner! Love how your styles can change from week to week...I wish I wasn't so predictable and my cards didn't all scream" Nancy made that I can tell!"....Thanks for all the love you left for me....I so appreciate it...I was out of town and it was such a nice treat to return to! Take care!

Maria said...

Awesome, in true Elise fashion! LOVE IT GIRLIE!