Monday, February 4, 2013

Wplus9 Design Studio - Group POST



Anticipation, satisfied.
Creativity, EMPHASIZED.
Inspiration, limitless.



Such is the nature of release time at Wplus9 Design Studio.



But AFTER the drama and excitement of the introductions,
 AND the JOY and elation when the winners have been announced, 
we, the proud designers of Wplus9 Design Studio, trot our wears on out, 
one last time...  Just BECAUSE... we can... {!} hee hee


And BECAUSE, we're probably not ready to STOP! 



It's the GROUP post, friends.  And WE aim to assure you that you mustn't
LIVE another day, without THESE STAMPS!  Get READY to BE inspired!

 Christina (our TALENTED guest designer!)

I used stamps from EVERY set in this release and JUST a few older gems, 
just for good measure, to make this juicy, mixed media piece.  Meow!  This
project was SO inky!  So EMBOSSY!  So DIE cut!  And SO.  Much.  FUN!


I decided to play with Wplus9 rectangle dies, in sort of an ATC,
mosaic collage composition.  Each piece, inked, embossed and
GLUED to a 9 x 12" canvas, painted with neutral black & white,
simple vertical brush strokes of acrylic paint.  A nice sized platform
 to feature a prized pict:  sort of a frame-worthy scrapbook page!


The stamps are, clearly, the main ingredient, but I selected several of
my FAVORITE Wplus9 dies to accent this treasured picture of the
sweetest lil' cowgirl I ever made...  Tee Hee - MY baby!  I don't know
about the rest of you, but Wplus9 products are SO versatile.  They are
equally at home, on a SCRAPBOOK project, as well as cards!  Even
owning TOO MANY electronic cutting machines, I still prefer to crank
dies through a press, than plug in, if I can avoid it.  Wplus9 dies are so
quick, clean and easy to use.  I LOVE how beautifully this mirrored
card stock cut for the word "lovely"!  Of course, the words are
"love, joy and hope", but the arch from the "h" easily made an extra "l",
and the "y" from "joy" was a given....  Now, I'm wondering what other
words I can make from this great die set!  LOL



Well, when you have the right tools for the job - sometimes they do
ALL the heavy lifting for you!  Hence, my love for Wplus9 Design Studio!




Hope you're feelin' it, too!

Now, run along!  Go ORDER!  :o)

Thanks, again, for sharing this fantastic release with me!





Supplies - 

C/S - Wplus9 Design Studio
Stamps - Wplus9 Design Studio
White Craft Ink - Wplus9 Design Studio
Dies - Wplus9 Design Studio
          Clear Cut Stackers: Hearts 
          Clear Cut Stackers: Rounded Rectangles 
          Scalloped Border Die 
          Written On Ribbon Die
          Seasonal Sentiments Die
          Love Notes Die {Largest mini heart} 
Dye Ink - S/U!; Brilliance {Pink}
Embossing Powder - S/U!
Glitter Paper/Mirrored Paper - Bazzil {At least, I'm pretty sure! Doh}

3 comments:

Lea L. said...

Very cool idea, Elise! Great job!

Allie Gower said...

I love that die. I want that die. The layout ... was to DIE for.

Jinny Newlin said...

What a beauty you've got there ;)! Girl, I adore what you've done with all that stamping! Simply stunning! And that's to say nothing about your die cut letters, you genius, you! Fabulous!