Sunday, September 30, 2012

Wplus9 October RELEASE time!




Wait!  Oh just WAIT until you get a LOAD of this release, from Wplus9 Design Studio!



 You'll be FEELING the "joy", I can guarantee!



{It's EASY to do!}

This is Dawn's GREATEST release ....  evaaaaa!  

{Shhhhhh, I KNOW I say that every time! - But I can't HELP it!  It's true!}



 Of COURSE, all the skinny is on Dawn's blog...
Not to mention, her OUTSTANDING and jaw-dropping samples! 
You'll be HOOKED, for certain...   BUT, wait!  THERE'S joy,
EVER-SO-MUCH joy, from the ENTIRE team & our DARLING
guest designer for this release...   Cue the Christmas music...

AND, please welcome, a VERY sweet guest, Anya Schrier!

{Thanks for the inspiration, Anya!}



And THANKS, once again, for letting me share the JOY!


Supplies - 

C/S - Wplus9 Design Studio
Stamps - Wplus9 Design Studio
Ink - Stampin' Up!
Bling - Want2Scrap
Ribbon - Recollections
Glitter - S/U!
Embossing Folder - Sizzix
Die Cut Shapes - Wplus9 Design Studio

12 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

beeeeeautiful!!! TFS :):)

Maureen Merritt said...

You are so much fun Elise :) Your sample is gorgeous. I love that star topped stick pin!

~amy~ said...

super pretty!!!

Dawn said...

You always spark my creativity Elise! Always. Such a wonderful color combination and gorgeous stamping. I too, am loving the stick pin! Just gorgeous.

Jinny Newlin said...

Such a beautiful card, Elise! Really love those layered snowflakes!

Holly Saveur said...

Super!

Hester said...

You're card is fabulous, and so is this release:)

Savitri said...

How fun!!! Ya know, this just gave me an idea. Jovie would LOVE LOVE LOVE a magic wand!!! Now to find a safe stick!! :)

smahrty said...

beautiful!!!

anya said...

What a fabulous card, Elise. I love the colors that you used, and the pin is so cool! Such a festive card. Thank you for such kind words, I am so glad to be joining you this month!

Lea L. said...

What a sweet card! Love the star topped pin with all the jewels!!

Jill Norwood said...

Elise your card is gorgeous! Love all the new goodies and the way your posts make me smile with your newsy fun flow of words! Love it!!!