Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Stamp LOVERS - the Wplus9 BIG reveal is HERE!


If you're a lover of tapping modeled rubber to wonderfully colored INK...

~ You ALREADY know, what comes next..! ~

{I KNOW you do!  That's one of the things I love MOST about you!}

Well, then...  YOU are going to love THIS!  

 Oh, not THAT.  {That's my TEASE for my card from the GROUP RELEASE!}

~Psst! Check back TOMORROW for the BIG show!~

What I'm talking about, RIGHT now, is RIGHT HERE!


Every SINGLE glorious detail of The Wplus9 Design Studio's August/September '12
release is out for YOU, God and EVERYONE to enjoy!  G'head!  CHECK IT OUT!

Just don't get SO giddy that you forget that TOMORROW is the big group post 
at Wplus9!  Sure hope you'll check us OUT, then get ready to grab some 
plastic for a lil' shopping!   The PERFECT way to welcome Autumn!

Yee Haw!





1 comment:

Lynn said...

You crack me up Elise! Tease :)!