Friday, August 31, 2012

JUGS #152 - SKETCH Challenge!

Helloooooooooooo, long lost FRIENDS!!! 


I cannot tell a lie - THERE WERE COBWEBS in SCRAPLAND!
I missed ALL the fun last week, with Just Us Girls!  As WELL as 
all the fun and creative OUTPUT on all-o-your creative sites...   

~ BAaaaa-aaaAAAD blog friend!  Baaaa-aaad! ~



Good THING I still know where ALL the fun is, even though
I've been kind of a stranger in blogland!  Check OUT the 
darling creative output of JUST us GIRLS!


So, THAT'S the scoop!  LOT'S of creative possibility around
the beautiful, creative land of BLOG!  Will YOU be gettin'
some crafty ON this weekend?  Sure hope so!

I will see YOU soon!  {I promise!}

Love to you all!



Supplies - 

C/S - Wplus9 Design Studio
D/P - Graphic 45
Stamp - Stampin' Up!
Ink - Clearsnap
Buttons - Buttons Galore & More
Seam Bias - Wright's
Twine - Yaley

5 comments:

lainey said...

great card Elise, love the theme :) lainey x

Lynn said...

Oh how cute is that sweet wizard of oz image...love, love, love it Elise!

Marisa said...

I love how you write, Elise :) Always brings a smile to my face! The image is totally wonderful and fabulously coloured. Love how you flipped the sketch too! I was a baaaaad girl and ommitted the two dots...shhhh ;) Have a fabulous weekend!

~amy~ said...

this is soooooo fun!

Katy said...

This is an awesome card! That's a great sentiment with the Wizard of Oz! :)