Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Wplus9 - March/April GROUP RELEASE!

Dearest, most darling friends, and supporters of my crafting habit...



It is with heart palpitating JOY, that I post my final project for the
latest release of GLORIOUS stamps, steel dies and accessories from
the beloved company, Wplus9 Design Studio. It has been immeasurable
amounts of inky fun on my quest to dazzle YOU with tidbits from these
amazing sets. I'm honored to think you might have really and truly enjoyed
the ride - doubly so, if you saw something that made you realize you CAN'T
live without these stunners! {I know MY life is richer for having them in
my stash!} I NEVER cease to be dazzled by Dawn's creative vision!



...Nor do I tire of trying to repay the compliment of being on her
dynamic design team
... {I try to GIVE BACK as much as I can!}



I ADORE each and every possibility for dreamy paper craft goodness
in the detail and function of every one of Dawn's products!!! I hope
this card illustrates that for you - It was SO fun to utilize so MANY
of Dawn's "babies" to create this piece - It was one of those cards
that was a complete JOYRIDE to create! THANKS for supporting
my efforts in this release! PLEASE, drink in ALL THE LOVE,
and all of the MEGA talent and samples from the team!
{I *HEART* them ALL!}

Dawn
Jinny
Kerrianne
Savitri
Lea
Christina
Jean

I sure hope you enjoyed this release, and I CANNOT wait, to see these
stunners
out in our CRAFTY population! So HONORED to be a part
of it all! HAVE a super inky, crafty JOY-RIDE of a day!

Yee Haw!



3 comments:

Wendy ten Hove said...

Oh, wauw, this is truly gorgeous!!! I love the colors that you used in your card!! Amazing!!
Hugs, Wendy

Paula Parrish said...

Love the Mother’s Day so super pretty. What Mom wouldn’t love to receive this beautiful handmade card.
Smiles, Paula

Elise said...
This comment has been removed by the author.