Saturday, March 31, 2012

Wplus9 Design Studio - March/April Release

{For my Just Us Girls post, please click here!}

It's today, it's today, IT'S TODAY!



I'm BURSTING from the goodness of Wplus9 Design Studio's
latest release - OH, my friends - it's GOING TO BE A BANNER
festival of splendid stamps and COORDINATING dies, oh yeah:
SHE'S DONE IT AGAIN! That WONDERFUL, incredible, way
talented STAMP GODDESS, Dawn Woleslagle - I bow to her...



Welcome, love BUG!!! It's time to get ALL inky!


LOOK AT THAT LIL' CUTIE!

This DARLING set, Onesie Twosie {*SWOON!*} makes my
~way done with birthin' babies~ heart... kind of miss it!{!}
The BABY thing! THIS set is BEYOND adorable:

Onesie Twosie

  • is a 6x8 clear photopolymer stamp set
  • contains 44 stamps; 4 onesie images, 14 sentiments and accent images,
    and the numbers 0-9 in two styles
  • will be available for purchase April 5th


There is SO much power in that girl's creative talent:
If you HAVEN'T ventured over to her blog by now,
PLEASE, have at it - I'll wait!
I just CANNOT get over how she thinks,
coordinates ALL these delightful images,
and THEN - makes stuff with them!

CHECK out the ENTIRE team of the Wplus9'ers, while you're at it!

Jinny
Kerrianne
Savitri
Lea
Christina
Jean

It's going to be a FANTASTIC release - I promise you
will be ASTONISHED by how many AMAZING stamps
and coordinating dies can be generated by ONE designer!

I WELCOME you to check in with us daily, as the next 4-5 days
are going to be FULL of FABULOUS! I guarantee!

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies -

C/S - Stampin' Up!
Stamps - Onesie Twosie by Wplus9 Studio & "Love" from A Pocket full of Valentine
Ink - Stampin' Up! & Colorbox
Bling - Want2Scrap®
Button - Buttons Galore & More
Ribbon - Michael's
Baker's Twine - Jillibean Soup

14 comments:

Holly Saveur said...

Such a super sweet card..great idea with the rhinestones!

Lynn said...

So, so cute! Love the little love bug!

Mary said...

Cute card...Love your bug...

Cristina said...

I love that welcome banner, with the letters on individual pennants! So clever!

cassie said...

this is so cute!

Rosemary said...

aaawww this is just soo sweet, elise!!

Lea L. said...

This is super cute, Elise! I love the soft, pastel colors...just perfect for a baby! And I love the jeweled buggy!!

Dana Gustafson said...

Aww! Why do I suddenly yearn for pink baby lotion and baby powder???

Mary-Anne V said...

What a cute little caterpillar...very cute banner too.

Jinny Newlin said...

Oh, I just LOVE that sweet, little, blinged-out bug, and your background stamping is superb!

Jeanne said...

Love your inch worm! Too cute!

Indy said...

What a fun card!

Larissa Heskett said...

SO CUTE!! I LOVE the fun idea!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

Carol L said...

I'm cracking up over your "way done with birthing babies remark!" LOL You have a way with words that I LOVE! LOL There is not a cuter image anywhere in blog land that compares to this adorable little blinged-out critter! I LOVE this card, what more can I say?!