Thursday, September 8, 2011

Wplus9 is DIVINE!


I have a feeling I've used that title before, but it JUST works!



I mean - just LOOK at the possibility of these delightful images, by the HEROINE
of beautifully designed stamps, coordinating dies and FUN! Dawn W
. - has gone
and DONE it again, with her SEPTEMBER release! Goodness, GRACIOUS are her
new stamps fun! And, AS if stamps aren't fun enough - get a load of the coordinating
pocket die - it's available in two sizes, ONE small price! CHECK IT OUT, babies!


Here are the details:

  • coordinates with A Pocketful stamp set
  • comes on a single die that can be easily snipped and separated
  • small pocket measures approx. 1 5/8" squared; large pocket measures approx. 2 5/8" squared
  • will be available for purchase September 5th for just $9

Isn't that DARLING! I'm still getting over stamps that register with one another!
Now, Dawn is cranking out the easy and economical dies to make crafting easy
and SO much fun! Lookee - I had to go for the REAL jean experience!


Isn't that cute edge stitching? NOT! {It's a coordinating STAMP! } I stamped
twice in WHITE craft ink and then again, in Mustard to give more impact...



And BECAUSE I'm SUCH a "literal" girl - I busted out my old school TAG gun thingy!
Shot that tag RIGHT through the denim, card stock {and worst enemy!} .... {Wait? What?}
Just kidding. {Me? Enemies? Pshaw!} But that tag gun is pretty sharp! THANK GOODNESS
I'm just paper crafting....! In fact, I had so much fun festooning with tag gun - I did it, again!



Yup. And AGAIN!



Ohhhh, I how I like me a pocketful of spooky!




Maybe even a WHOLE room full of spooky! Mwahhh ha ha!

What a SPLENDID, spooky and well DOCUMENTED release
Dawn has rolled out at Wplus9 Design Studio! I hope you'll
take a stroll around her store - and if I may: pick up THIS
release in it's entirety! It's SUCH fun to stamp with images
that work beautifully together! I truly think her sets are SUCH
and outstanding value, since they are always LACED with
sentiments and images a plenty! LOVE that Dawn's crafty SHOW!

I hope you do, too!



Thanks for visiting!


Supplies -

C/S- Stampin' Up!
D/P - Cosmo Cricket
Stamps - Wplus9 Design Studio
Ink - Stampin' Up!; Versafine, Colorbox Chalk; Brilliance
Die Cut Shapes - Wplus9 Design Studio
Chipboard Star - Cosmo Cricket
Vintage Seam Bias - My Craft Spot

15 comments:

Karen said...

Oh my cuteness! Jean paper pockets?! I love a jean pocket, real or papercrafted! :> (And always love when you bring on the Halloweeny paper goodness! :>)

TesaB said...

Wow! AWESOME!!!! Love the jeans pockets!!! YAY! And super adorable spiders!!!!

Kerrianne said...

Elise...YOU are DIVINE!!! This is OVER the TOP adorable!!! Oh my goodness...I mean even busting out the tag thing....just so awesome! I love each and every project and even your little "stage" for your photos. XOXO

Indy's Designs said...

I just love all your creativity. What fun pocketful of goodies you have created.

~amy~ said...

Dee-vine is right...check you out with all your snazzy fun cards!

Paula Parrish said...

Oh Elise, Perfect timing because I need to get busy creating Halloween cards. You have given me the inspiration that I needed to get started.
Smiles, Paula

Rosemary said...

eeekkkkk!!! absolutely adorable and spooky all at the same time!! (love the jean pocket, too!)

Christina said...

Goodness gracious, Elise, you have outdone yourself with those cute little denim pockets! They are so realistic, and the added tags are the perfect finishing touch. What a fabulously spooky ensemble!

Jinny Newlin said...

Fabulous projects, girl! LOVE the real denim! Great minds think alike ;)!

whoistracy said...

What adorable cards Elise!!!

Dotty Jo said...

OMG, OMG, OMG!!!! Just toooooooooooooo excited to string together a real sentance over these beauties! And you have a tag gun from your school days????? I had such a deprived childhood! Hugs of the biggest kind, Jo x

Carol L said...

A pocketful of spiders, a pocketful of bats, and a pocketful of fun. Sounds like Halloween will be spooky and fun around your house! I LOVE that these pockets have stamps for the stitching! Totally cool, and great projects too!!

anya said...

These are fantastic! I knew I saved those old jeans for a reason!! Thank you for the inspiration!

Rose said...

oh these are FUN FUN FUN!! love the fabric pocket :)

**yes i am still alive! lol sorry my blogging time has been very little these days but still love to see your creations girl :)

Dana Gustafson said...

Too much cuteness, Mistress of the spook-ness! You worked Dawn's new set to it's fullest with these adorable mini cards. Spooktacular!