Saturday, September 17, 2011

Sparkly FALL creations...

For my Just Us Girls Post - PLEASE click here!



.... and one SUPER sketch from CARD PATTERNS!




We're teaming up, once again, with the lovely and talented SPARKLE,
of Sparkle Creations
{!} ... to color up some WONDERFUL images
and get you ALL inspired with some super-delish, COMPOSITION
inspiration - FUN for all, with goodies to win and ideas to SHARE!

Here WE go!



This one's a total keeper, if ya know what I mean... {GREAT sketch, Tracy!}




LOVE the color-ability of this darling rendering... That girl
is BRINGIN' the fall spirit, perched atop the GREAT pumpkin...
and beckoning for some completely rewarding color work! I'm
an old-school colorist, no Copics in my stash - I've invested so
heavily in my inks over the years, that's my go to color technique!
LOVE, love, love me the aqua pen technology, so a loaded water
brush and a dab of ink, pressed to the top of my ink pad, and I'm
a happy girl! Sparkle is SO generous to those of us who are content
to add a lil' color to our card craft! LOVE me the assortment in
the Card Patterns DT output - have you CHECKED us OUTTT?


Carla Suto
Kristii Lockhart
Terese Broman
Tracy Schultz
Nina Bracket
&
Michelle Bertuzzi

Don't forget our talented guest designer for this week -

Monika Jakubowska

{Her work will TAKE your breath away! Just soz you know!}


I hope, hope, hope to see your lovely work in the mix with the
fine crew and talented community associated with Card Patterns!
I just LOVE them all, so! May your day be rich with the wonder
of autumn and the splendor of the PAPER craft! {Amen!}

Thanks for visiting!!!

Supplies -

C/S - Stampin' Up!
D/P - Basic Grey
Stamp - Sparkle Creations
Ink - Stampin' Up!
Aqua Brush - Stampin' Up!
BLING - Want2Scrap™
Pom-pom trim - S/U!
Mini Leaf Punch - Marvy
Perfect Pearls Powder - Ranger/Tim Holtz
Oval Die Cut Materials - Spellbinders

6 comments:

TesaB said...

YAY! Fab card, Elise! Soooo love the colors and pom poms!!!!

Dotty Jo said...

So beautiful! Another little piece of papercrafting perfection, Jo x

Dana Gustafson said...

Get outta here with your sweet Holly Hobby inspired/great pumpkin scene! And that floaty sparkly scalloped bling framing the oval centerpiece is absolute eye candy!

Carol L said...

I love what you've done with this sketch and especially with the dp! I still have the same papers left in my stash and have been clueless as to how to use them, but I love what you did here! That's such a darling image and she's colored beautifully! Awesome!

Marlena M. said...

Elise, this is so pretty. I love the paper and the image!

I found your site...but had problems linking straight here from CardPatterns. Has anyone else had trouble, or is it just me? I think I had the same problem last time and forgot to mention it...

Annabella Merlin said...

I love the sparkly bling that framed the oval centerpiece! That's an eye catcher! Made the picture stood out!