Friday, September 16, 2011

A MOST colorful season...

... is getting MORE colorful, every day! HOW is fall treating YOU?


I sure HOPE you're dandy! THAT'S definitely how I feel when
I bask in the glory of the colors, right outside my own door, these
days! No offense, if seasonal color isn't calling YOUR name yet,
but I've got it at EVERY turn of my lovely day and THUS, a yummy
palette for this week's Just Us Girls Challenge came to be!


Won't you, won't you, WON'T you get colorful with US? {The GIRLS!}



{EVEN MORE inspiration - I got a bit carried away!}





But, can you blame me? Color. So MUCH color...

CHECK us all out! Just Us Girls - GOT COLOR! TWITA!
{THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN' ABOUT!}

Pam
Dana
Kathryn
Andrea
Maria


AND, our FABULOUS Guest Designer for the month of
September, the ultra talented, Monique Hansen!




I had a SPLENDID time basking in these colors - I KNOW you will, too!

Please, please {this means YOU!} - PLAY WITH US!

Thanks for letting me get ALL colorful!


Supplies -

C/S - Stampin' Up!
D/P - Echo Park, S/U!, Making Memories
Wild Card - October Afternoon
Stamp - Practicing Creativity
Ink - Stampin' Up!
Die Cut Circle - Spellbinders
Mini Leaf Punch - Marvy
Large Leaf Punch - McGill
Perfect Pearls - Ranger/Tim Holtz
Perfect Pearl Medium - Ranger/Tim Holtz
Hat Pin - Making Memories
Ribbon - Stampin' Up!

8 comments:

TesaB said...

Fantastic card, Elise! I'm so with you about the fall colors. Yummy! LOVE the little duckling, totally cute. And wow for the leafs. They are beautiful, great idea to pin one down like that!

AKiteFlier said...

GOOOOOOOLY goodness SAKES alive Elise. You just make my jaw drop, my EYES pop and my lips CURVE into a big fat smile everytime I see one of your projects. First off - the graphic - eyepoppin fun! THEN the inspiration photo - I wanna come back to Calif! It almost made me tear up to see those rich, robust colorful snippets of a happy time. FINALLY your card - beyond adorable it's just DUCKY!! LOL I swear I looked at this card 3 times before I read "Dandy" not Ducky. My brain was processing the word it THOUGHT would be there based on the photo of the adorable duck. Be in any case it's just ducky and dandy - love the ribbon with the pin and leaf. Thanks for being a great hostess. I'm betting lots will want to play with this stunning color palette.

Rosemary said...

that is one dandily ducky fall card, elise!! love all the yummy details!!

Romaine said...

Lovin' your duck, the leaves and ribbon! So cute!

Dana Gustafson said...

Sweet fall lovin friend of mine you have once again CAPTURED the essence of fall in our little corner of the woods. Photo montage???be still my heart! Makes me want to grab up my camera and hit a photo shoot locale right now...I was driving north yesterday and saw just the smallest inkling of grapeleaves starting to TURN....just sayin! I'm as happy as your little duck swimming in a pond to see the autumn colors come creeping in! Fab card and challenge Miss E!

Carol L said...

I love this little duck and all the fall colors you surrounded him with! The stitching looks great and that big honkin bow (pun intended) looks perfect! I love fall and I love this card!

Monique said...

Awww What a cute little duck!! Thanks for the color challenge Elise... :)

Mynn xx said...

That duck is just so darned darling! Such a great card--and great inspiration, too! :)