Tuesday, September 6, 2011

MORE goodness with Wplus9!


For my latest Card Patterns post, click or scroll here!
For my BUTTONS GALORE & MORE "Start Ups" post, click or scroll here!
For my Just Us Girls post & FABULOUS blog candy opportunity, click here!



We're STILL celebrating Dawn's latest FOUR sets from her newest release!



And I'm trying to get to the head of the class.... {tee hee} It's easy! WITH stamps like
these, we're all going to score higher this year: all you need ARE these stamps! {!}








Have you ever spun your wheels over WHAT to make for your baby's teacher?
SPIN no more: DAWN has taken care of EVERYTHING! Not only did she make
this set and THIS set, but with the Wplus9 Flickr Gallery and DAWN'S awesome
video tutorials and design team events - you WON'T need to search far for inspo
this YEAR! We've got your back, room mothers of the decade!



In case you didn't get our memo, Wplus9 is having a huge "get to know our wonderful
new stamps" extravaganza! Dawn spent the first few days of the month DAZZLING with
her AMAZING use of these delightfully fun designs, and now the designers are taking turns
featuring our interpretation of Dawn's images, AND {!} Dawn is featuring us, individually,
so we can feel all puffy and loved by Mrs. W {tee hee} and REALLY spotlight how fabulous
it is to stamp with these exquisite slabs of polymer JOY!!! - FUN, fun, FUNNNNNN!

I hope you'll take a closer looks at Dawn's feature of the EVER inspirational and HOLY
adorable kids - THIS girl makes the MOST darling Layouts and crafty crafts, JINNY!

AND, our rockstar REAL LIFE, graphic designer and sweetheart, extraordinaire,
KERRIANNE! THAT girl makes Dawn's stamps GET UP AND DANCE, IYKWIM!

So that's how I'm rollin' with the Dawn stamps so far! {But I'm FAR from done! LOL!}

Thanks for stopping by! I loves me some GOOD sharing over new stamps and FUN!

Yeeee Hawwww!


Supplies -

C/S - Stampin' Up!
Stamps - Wplus9 Design Studio
Ink - Versafine; Colorbox Chalk; Stampin' Up!; Brilliance
Die cut banner shapes - Wplus9 Design Studio
Apple Design - Lil' Me! {!}
Google Eyes - Darice
Sticker Letters - October Afternoon
Decorative Edge Punch - S/U!

7 comments:

Karen said...

Oh your Apple's googly eyes have me smiling!! Can you believe we're a month into school already?! But, I finally get to volunteer in the classroom tomorrow morning & see my girl in her class. Now I'll be dreaming of a happy apple...perfect! :>

~amy~ said...

Now that is some classy goodness:)

Paula Parrish said...

Hello Elise,
This stamp set would make great “Back to School” scrapbook pages. All of you gals are so creative.
Smiles, Paula

Rosemary said...

super cute card, elise! i say send it to the head of the class!

Jinny Newlin said...

Super cute! LOVE what you've done with those paper clips and your "CLASS" banner! Yummy!

Indy's Designs said...

Love WPlus9 stamps. Your card is super cute! As a teacher, I would love to receive such a cutie! Thanks, as always, for sharing!!!

Dana Gustafson said...

Googly eyes! You know I love me some googly eyes...especially nestled in a mamacow original apple! You are top of the class!