Monday, September 19, 2011

It's already feeling like the season...

...of "thanks!" That's why I was SO excited when I learned that we
would be featuring this fantastic set from Wplus9DesignStudio,
for this month's All Eyes On feature. We're back to INSPIRE:

A Season Of Thanks



Other than the inevitable change of the season, it's hard to imagine
why ANYONE would put this set away! THERE is sooooo much fun
in this one little palette of stampy goodness, sentiment & GORGEOUS
design - if for SOME reason you haven't had a chance to add this one
to your lovely collection, this is a GREAT time to do so!



In case you're not completely taking MY word for it... {wait... wha....????}
Ha Ha! You guessed it, Dawn's whole team is BRINGIN' the season.....
THE SEASON OF THANKS out into the crafty light it soooooo deserves!

Jinny
Kerrianne
Savitri
Lea
Christina
Jean

If you have the time, I'd be SO honored if you'd check out what the
whole crafty caboodle of W9'ers have been up to with this set!




{We love to enable... uh, ur... I mean SHARE!}

We love to SHARE our love of Wplus9 Design Studio with YOU!

Thanks for frolicking by!


Supplies -

C/S - Stampin' Up!
D/P - Basic Grey
Stamps - Wplus9designstudio
Ink - Stampin' Up!
Label Layers #2 Die - Wplus9designstudio
Bling - Want2Scrap™
Vintage Seam Bias - My Craft Spot

12 comments:

Paula Parrish said...

Hello Elise,
I love your card; it puts me right in the Fall Mood. The “Season of Thanks” stamp set is so nice and your creative team put together some amazing handmade cards with the stamps.
Smiles, Paula

~amy~ said...

a simply perfect fall card!

anya said...

This looks like a great set! I love what you've done with all the rich fall colors - beautiful!

Lea L. said...

This is really pretty, Elise! I love the rich and lovely colors!! Great job!!

Rosemary said...

this card is one piece of "stampy goodness"!! makes me feel ready for a pumpkin spice latte... yummy!

Carol L said...

This gorgeous card just sings to me!!! I love autumn, and the colors, leaves, and pumpkins all put me in the mood for fall. It's a good thing too, because fall arrives in just a few days! LOL Love the ribbon and bling on this beauty!

Dana Gustafson said...

Oh girl! You KNOW how to rock my fall lovin heart! Gorgeous!

Jinny Newlin said...

Oooo! Scrumptious, fall colors, and I love those fabulous flourishes!

Indy's Designs said...

What a beautiful fall card! Love it!

Karen said...

'Tis my favorite time of year, that of the Great Pumpkin. Pumpkins, crimson leaves, and some sunshine to sparkle upon them. You've shown them off beautifully! :>

Andrea M said...

STUN-NING!!! WOW! Those bling flourishes are AWESOME!!! I'm getting' back up on that ol' commenting horse after being out of the saddle for far too long. And boy is the view great from up here!!!

Annabella Merlin said...

Love those bling accents! and the ribbon- it amplified the impact of the design! I particularly like your choice of color in this card!