Friday, September 9, 2011

Good clean CHALLENGE(s) fun and a WINNER!


Howdy, FRIENDS! I'm SO excited for the WEEKEND! Welcome FUN!



And welcome CRAFT TIME! {Hallelujah!} - Yes, please! I'd love some!

THAT'S why, I'm combining in THIS one lil' card and post, my TWO most
favorite crafty/challengy past times ... Just Us Girls & Card Patterns! The
flawless fit of this week's JUGS technique AND inspiring Card Patterns sketch
was too beautiful for me to ignore - did you hear that CLICK ? - How flawlessly
they work together! MEOW! CHECK it out... Here's Just Us Girls....



Hosted by the LOVELY and fabulous Dana, of Paper Daydream...
{Ahhhhh, such a lovely day dream!} and the fabulous design talents
of our darling Jugsters / Jugheads / Just US Girls.....

Pam
Dana
Kathryn
Andrea
Maria
Lisa

AND, our FABULOUS Guest Designerfor the month of
September, the ultra talented, Monique Hansen!

We're making WORDS into ART and juicing up our cards with it!



Yup - I'm still showing off with Dawn's new release! LOVE
me a "CLASS ACT" and CLASSROOM BACKGROUNDS!
How perfect for this assignment! {Wahoooooooo!}


LOVE this sketch lay-out, too - LOTS of room for FUN!



I, literally, had so many ideas for this composition, my head was-a-swirlin'...!
But when it came time to craft - I was inspired by the lovely printed piece in
the center of the card! I had saved and saved and protected this hunk of goodness
long enough - as a result, THIS card happened. What a hoot! Meanwhile, I hope
you're throw some crafty work into the mix with Card Patterns this week!
And while you're at it, don't forget to check out my lovely other sistas of
designy inspo and all around fun - the Card Patterns powerhouses! Yee Haw!


Carla Suto
Kristii Lockhart
Terese Broman
Tracy Schultz
Nina Bracket
&
Michelle Bertuzzi

TWO brilliant places to play! I hope you'll add us to your creative LIST!

Meanwhile, and speaking about creative lists! Some of you might recall
that just last week, the JUGS rolled out some pretty crafty fun to celebrate
our 100th challenge... And we were offering up some yummy incentive to
have you play with us.......

THAT'S right, blog CANDY! Yummmmmm! I'm so proud, and EXCITED
to announce the winner of MY blog candy! A lovely lady who shared a card,
comments and a general love of our fine sport... Cue the drums... and a
glimpse of the RANDOMNESS of this fine, crafty show...

#29.... Vicki Dutcher! {All SHE does is STAMP!}

Congratulations, Vicki! Please email me with your lovely info, address, etc.
and I will mail you your wonderful MAMACOWCREATIONS blog booty!

Yee Haw!

Thanks to EVERYONE who played with JUGS and Card Patterns last week,
sure can't wait to see what YOU do next! THANKS, again!



Supplies -

C/S - Stampin' Up!
D/P - October Afternoon
Stamps - Wplus9 Design Studio
Ink - Stampin' Up!
Staples - Tim Holtz
Star Brads - Imaginations
Star Stickers - Office Supply

5 comments:

Rosemary said...

super fabby card... love how you combined the two challenges girlie!!

Mynn xx said...

Such a great card! I love the colors and how you created your text background on handwriting paper! Genius!

~Tammy~ said...

I so love this vintage little beauty! Way to rock the challenges! I am finding it hard to craft these days! (enter big sigh and sad face here) Hope all is well!

Marlena M. said...

I love what you did with this card! Wonderful background and image. Very classy. ;)

Dana Gustafson said...

Soooo cute my dear! The handwriting sheet you created take me BACK, waaaayy back to my own olden, golden school days! Great choice for this challenge! Too gold stars for YOU!