Friday, September 23, 2011

Get Your 3D glasses out...




It's time for more, Just Us Girls, in 3D!




And no matter HOW FAR YOU CAN RUN with that joke...


We REALLY do, amaze in 3D.... {I can hear the snickers... G'head - laugh all you want!}




'Cause we're makin' stuff that YOU'RE going to like.. A LOT!

Why don't you check out ALL of us, in 3D... {Buh-da-dump...}

Pam
Dana
Kathryn
Lisa
Maria


AND, our FABULOUS Guest Designer for the month of
September, the ultra talented, Monique Hansen!

I built my altered tissue box from spare chipboard,
so that it fits OVER the box and can be saved to
use, again and again! {Bless you!}


Unfortunately, I was so tired {*wah!*}, I forgot to take my action
shots, so I could share how I made this darling tissue cozy....



So, you'll have to take my word for it:
it was FUN and easy! AND, I dropped
a lot of WONDERFUL "old tackle" in
the process...{R.I.P. Rusty Pickle...sob!}

I DO love it. And we're all pretty sneezy around this time
of year, here at Rancho Durenberger. Thanks for moseying
on by! I hope you'll consider playing along with "us"
this week - and DON'T forget, we have a DT call going
on
! I hope you'll consider it - I'd BE HONORED to
design with YOU! {Mmmmm, hmmmm!!! YOU!}

Have a glorious one!


Supplies -

Chipboard - My stash
D/P - Rusty Pickle
Misc Ribbon - May Arts, My stash
Thread - Gutterman


12 comments:

Lisa Kind said...

Love your Halloween tissue cozy! Great idea to use chipboard to make it more durable! Now you can sneeze in style! LOL! Great job with the challenge!

Heather Rogers said...

Love it girl! So stinkin' cute. I think this is a lot better than the store bought Halloween tissue boxes. :)
Hugs~

Rosemary said...

absolutely fabulous tissue box cover, girlie!! there you go again letting your crafty light shine!

Karen said...

I was just over at Dana's commenting that I love something that's creative and useful...like a tissue box! :> And with all that Halloween paper...makes me swoon!

Carol L said...

I really like the cool papers you used on this tissue box cover! I never thought to make Halloween covers to decorate the house! (slapping forehead) Great idea, TFS~!

Beth said...

Genius! Pure genius!!

Maria said...

What a spooky fun tissue box my friend! Love it and those papers rock!!

Andrea M said...

AMAZING, spooktacular 3D creation, E-stir!!! LOVE your altered tissue box - fabulous inspiration!

Annabella Merlin said...

this is a nice way of recycling items! An altered tissue box! thanks for the ideas!

Kathryn B said...

Hello Elise!
I got interupted with my commenting last week with of all things work!!! I just had to come back and tell you how much I love yor Halloween cover for your tissue box! It is SPOOK-tacular!!!

AKiteFlier said...

super duper kleenex box cover - very smart to make it out of chipboard. I laughed OUT LOUD at your comments about JUGS 3d - Tee hee! Great project E!! as usual.

AKiteFlier said...

super duper kleenex box cover - very smart to make it out of chipboard. I laughed OUT LOUD at your comments about JUGS 3d - Tee hee! Great project E!! as usual.