Monday, September 12, 2011

BIG BLOG HOP winner and a quickie...



Howdy FRIENDS! I am SO honored to make this happy little announcement
for one splendid participant, from our recent Want2Scrap™/Spellbinders™
and Just Rite Stampers blog hop.... Woot! Woot! HUGE congrats to the lovely
and LUCKY, #65 - Vicky Schmidt!

Anonymous said... Wow what a beautiful card. Great layout. Vicky Schmidt
CONGRATULATIONS, Vicky! You have 48 hours to contact me with your mailing
info, so that I may pass it on to the generous folks from Want2Scrap™!
- See my e-mail link in side bar! {Unfortunately,
if we don't hear from you in 48 hours of this post, we'll have to pick another
name..., so hopefully you find this happy announcement, soon!}

What a fun hop that was! I thank you ALL for your fine participation,
and especially for taking the time to view my work and leave me some
fine feedback... In fact, it was SO fine, I MISS YOU! And, I'd love to
hear from you, again! {Does that sound terribly desperate?}


Good.

{Tee Hee} 'Cause I REALLY hope you'll check out my "quickie" post over
at Want2Scrap™, inspiration headquarters - our BLOG of inspiration!



I cannot WAIT for you to see the fun I had with this WONDERFUL
Grand Chipboard Album & delightful Want2Scrap™ embellies-a-plenty!
So CLICK on over and check it out my goofy, yet encouraging challenge
to have YOU embellishing a quickie Nestaboard Album SOON!
All of the juicy details will be revealed, THERE! Va bene!

THANKS, for indulging me!


2 comments:

Rosemary said...

what a gorgeous little ablum, elise! i just checked it out over at want2scrap... amazing stuff! so need to get me some more want2scrap goodies!

Dana Gustafson said...

Eye candy alert, eye candy alert, weeee-ooooo weeee-oooh sound the alarm! You got your scrap ON in mini album form! Brava bella!