Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The Wplus9 Design Studio's latest release....

For my Card Patterns post, click here!
For my JUGS post, click here!

~Thanks!~





IS hotter than the 4th of July! {And I'm NOT exaggerating!}



{I agree, I get excited with EVERY new release! WELLLLLL, can you blame me?}

C'est la vie!

No, THAT'S the name! {REALLY!} WAIT until you see....





There is PLENTY to look at! Soooooooo many ways to use these stamps, and we're
just getting STARTED! Check out what the rest of the Wplus9 girls have done:

Dawn
Jinny
Kerrianne
Savitri
Lea
Christina
Jean

Here are the details on this set:

C'est la vie

  • is a 6x8 clear photopolymer stamp set
  • contains 25 stamps; 9 images, 4 sentiments and 1 flourished frame
  • will be available for purchase July 10th for just $19

Meanwhile, I just DID MY JOB {!} ... and had a stamping FESTIVAL!

{Did you hear the ruckus?}



Whispering: I even EMBOSSED this gorgeous dress form!

I know! And you haven't even seen the WHOLE set! Eeeek!




So, for now, I'll just sound all sophisticated and well traveled...

Merci! {So glad you flew in for the fun!}


Supplies -

C/S - Stampin' Up!
D/P - Graphic 45
Vellum - Stampin' Up!
Stamps - Wplus9DesignStudio
Ink - Staz ON; Stampin' Up!; Color box
Embossing Ink - Tim Holtz
Embossing Powder - Stampin' Up!
Dies - Wplus9; Spellbinders; PTI
Button - Buttons Galore & More
Vintage Lace - Local Flea Market!
Thread - Gutterman



14 comments:

Karen said...

J'adore, c'est beau! What a lovely creation you're sharing tonight! That dressform has me ooo'ing and ahh'ing or might ooolala be more appropriate?! :>

Paula Parrish said...

Hello Elise,
Is the C'est la vie stamp set available in Wplus9’s online store? I took a look in the shop and couldn't find the new stamp set? I love your card design and the design teams cards are all so unique and different. Thanks for sharing.
Smiles, Paula

~amy~ said...

girl...this is over the top amazing.

Dawn said...

This is fabulous darling! I love it all, but your treatment on the bee image has me swooning! I swear the little body actually looks fuzzy. Beautiful!

Cristina said...

So awesome! So many details to drool over, too. The way the label die tucks under the pleated circle, that tiny cut out bee, the embossing on the dress form. Love it all!

Hannelie said...

A beautiful creation! Love it!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Love how you have the green popping out from the bottom... great use of the new stamps...as if I "needed" more.

Rosemary said...

ooolala!! your card is just beautiful, madame!!

Lea L. said...

This is just gorgeous, Elise!! Loving the sentiment madallion, and the lace tied in a bow!! Lovely job!!

Kerrianne said...

Hello...you STAMPING MAVEN...look at you! LOVE the colors and that embossed dress stand...I seriously can't get enough of these stamps and I can tell you can't either!! They are so fun! Rock ON Elise!!! Can't wait to see what else you have in store this week :)

Jinny Newlin said...

LOVE that you embossed that dress form! Sooooo would've missed that without your close-up, and yet, it's such a great finishing detail! Beautiful color combo, and scrumptious, shabby chic elements!

Lisa Petrella said...

Beautiful work! That dress form image ROCKS!!!!

Linda McClain said...

ooooo la la! I love it. Your shading is so smart. Such a gorgeous!! card.

papertrails leaver said...

Tres Jolie mon amie! Elsie another beautiful card! I am going to get this set because I am leaving for Paris tomorrow! How perfect it will be for my scrapbook album!