Saturday, July 9, 2011

Card Patterns - SKETCH action!

For my Just Us Girls & latest Wplus9Design Studio Release project, scroll or click here!


Helloooooooo! It's Saturday morning (!) and I am BACK with my second,
official post for Card Patterns! {And that's WHY I'm still full of enthusiasm!}





It's been a LONG week, what can I say! Thank GOODNESS for weekend craft time!
I hope it's in YOUR plans, but even if you don't have a stitch of time, grab THIS sketch
and shake it into your creative mix for your NEXT card! C'mon - play with US!



Can you say, the PERFECT palette for some super fun, crafty output!?!
I got so excited, I was able to dump some BRAND new tackle..........!
Mmmmm, hmmmmmm - LOVELY and completely "boy" chipboard
from Crate Paper! Meow - I LOVE it! Such a challenge to make a use
for it that wasn't COMPLETELY boy, though {Why? - Just because!}




The MOST fun when I'm playing with "dude" materials is letting the GRUNGE out!
{Yep, dumped some TH into the mix! Fave stamps, too! It's ALL good.. GOOD fun!}



Oh, and I'm not REALLY moving - nor, do I have any friend moving at the moment....
but, I'm thinkin' THIS would be a fun way to let them know you are thinking about
them... - and then lose the key to your TRUCK, so you don't get recruited into helping!

{Ooooohhhhhhh, that's BAD!}

But if my man/moving/not really man, NOR moving card, doesn't tickle your creative
fancy, and even if it does....... {*Uhhhhhh, BREATH!*} GO check out what my lovely
companions of the SUPER creative and INTERNATIONALLY
known, Card Patterns design team is up to this week! You'll BE delighted!



I guarantee - inspiration for EVERYONE!!!

Thank you, SO very, very much for stopping by! I love sharing the madness, uh,
I mean JOY! Super, breathless and hopelessly enthusiastic J-O-Y, with the likes
of YOU! I cannot WAIT to see what you do with this fun sketch!

Yee Haw!


Supplies -

C/S - Stampin' Up!
D/P - Echo Park
Chipboard Elements - Crate Paper
Stamps - Wplus9DesignStudio
Ink - Stampin' Up!; Staz On; Colorbox
Sticker Letters - Basic Grey
Baker's Twine - Paper Treats
Acrylic Paint - Liquitex
Cardboard - "Box"

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

I dig it:) ha...crackin' myself up.

Karen said...

You are moving at full speed ahead!!! There's a Load of great creative craftiness on there! :>

Rosemary said...

what a fun card, elise!! i really dig it, too, tee hee!!

Carol L said...

I'm going to have to make a mental image of this card and save it for the future, because my BFF is a realtor and is always asking me for "new home" cards for her clients! I just LOVE the scrappy feel of this card, and that key tied over the picture of the house is just pure genius!! I LOVE it!!

Andrea M said...

GET OUT!!! You, my dear, are the master of SCENES!!! I can't believe how AMAZING this is!!! Is there any way at all you could bottle up some of your most incredible talent to share?! I'd buy it for sure!!!!