Thursday, March 31, 2011

I got MY GIRL on!

At my house, it's kind of the season of "girl"....

This is the month when the BABY girl arrived... THIS baby girl arrived.... {back there around when the dinosaurs, and all, were doing their thing.. Ahem!} Anyway, April is a GIRLY month. That's all. Hence, this:



Well, Dawn's stamps didn't hurt the mood! {Have you CHECKED out the full reveal on her blog: OMG! BEAUTIOUS images, to be SURE!} I love GROUP release night: it's my FAVORITE!!! By then, we've all been inky fools and GROUP celebration just feels like the big recital! {I LOVE it!}






These stamps just start TALKIN' to me! They want to break out and run free with the herd
{and WHAT a herd it is!} ALL my W9 stamps start playin'... MORE materials start to kick up their heels - It looks a lot like MY horses did this evening when I had to recruit BOTH kids and a dog, to help me get my HORSES into their stalls! It's like a BIG old RODEO of stamps {and horses!}
... None of 'em can help themselves: it's spring! THAT'S... what I'm talking ABOUT!

For some more SURE fire signs of SPRING and other such stampalicious goodness, I do hope you'll click
on over to my delightful DT pals of Wplus9 Design!!!!! EVERYTHING'S blooming!



Dawn
Lea
Hannah
Jinny
Kerrianne
Savitri

&

our DARLING guest designer for April....

Paulina!!!


Wahoooooooo! What fun we've had this week! I truly, truly hope you
were inspired! {I, SERIOUSLY, think we brought spring to California!} -
Sorry, I can't speak for your EXACT neck of the woods, but SERIOUSLY:
this time last week we were floating AWAY! Today, we were lathering up
the sunscreen and contemplating the Air Conditioner! {????????}

I know!




YOU are special to me: that's for SURE! Thanks for helping
me celebrate this exquisitely fun week of stampilicious joy!
Here's to a WONDERFUL month, and that ain't no April FOOL!

Yee Haw!


Supplies -

C/S - Stampin' Up!
D/P - October Afternoon & Crate Paper
Stamps - Wplus9 Design Studio
Ink - Stampin' Up! & Staz On
Die Cuts - Wplus 9 {Filigree} ; Spellbinders {Lacy Frame}
Button - Buttons Galore & More
Twine - Timeless Twine

10 comments:

LeAnne said...

LOVE this---you know how I love my vintage little girls! Hey, it's SNOWING here this morning!!!! So April is just a fool-hardy month, ya know!!! Thanks for treating us with this beauty!

Rosemary said...

wowee!! what a lovely card! so full of beautiful details i wish that i had the opportunity to sit in scrapland with you and watch you create! what fun that would be! (by the way you still haven't told me what day your birthday is!!)

Jinny Newlin said...

What a beautiful combination of color, girly sweetness, and springtime! This is wonderful, Elise! And I think we're going to get some of that warmth this weekend. We've had a LONG bout of rain and snow and gray skies. I'm ready to see the sunshine!

Lea L. said...

This card is so cute and fun and full of sweet details!! Wonderful job!! And I WISH it were spring in these neck of the woods...but our spring doesn't come for awhile. Sigh. :)

Carol L said...

I just love the mischievous grin on that girl's face on your card! It might remind me of you somehow :) This is a totally cute card with all the gorgeous layering going on!!! I really like that sentiment panel and how you added the chipboard letters! Fabulous card, and I hope you're enjoying this wacky spring we're having! Have a super weekend too!

Heather Rogers said...

Fabulous Elise! I love the Daffodils and all the fun details you added. :)
Hugs~

farmhouse-story said...

i miss california's beautiful weather-enjoy it! love the little girl peeking around the daffs, --sweet papers, too:)

Karen said...

Wow...you've definitley got your Girl On this week! So full of sweetness and love the layering. :>

Dana Gustafson said...

oh GIRL! THIS is SO cute! Love love love all those layers of good craftness goodness! Brava!

Andrea M said...

WOW Elise!!! have I told you how much I love how you combine vintage images with fab, funky colors and other fun elements?!?!? This is just a beautiful, feminine card!!! Love those daffodils too! So fabulous!