Monday, February 28, 2011

March Madness and Wplus9 Design Studio!



It's madness, I tell you! These stamps are TOO much fun.... Dawn's designs,
and in my sample for today, Kerrianne's signature line....,
the girls have done it - AGAIN! Check out "Retro Girly" getting some celebration - ON!
Kerrianne is back with her second action figure - Retro Girly is bearing presents!





Ooooooow, she's DARLING! And I got all paper-piecy for the occasion!
Transparency was calling my name again, so I did some more
"old school animation" style color work on the back side of this
transparency, stamped with brown Staz-On... I added acrylic paint AND paper
to make Retro Girly come to life! I created the frame with Dawn's new die,
All Occasion Label, THROUGH chipboard - it worked pretty nicely, don't you think?






Oh, and check out my SUPER Springy color inspiration!

I am SO excited to be playing along with CR84FN!
{FOR the first TIME! Yipeeeee!}



JUST the graphics alone have been enticing me to get some color going for
this fun & inspiring challenge destination!!! Never mind that they have some
super AMAZING designers on their team, and that I have admired Mona's work
forEVER! {In my blog years, that is.. heh heh} I'm just excited by the mojo! Colorful mojo!

Oh, and SPEAKING of mojo... heh heh
- HAVE YOU SEEN WHAT THESE GIRLS HAVE DONE!?
Say HELLO to inspiration! CHECK out the Wplus9 girls!

Dawn
Savitri
Maile
Ginny
Kerrianne
Hannah






So, poof up your hair, climb in to some fancy shoes and clip clop your way into your
craft room - IT'S TIME TO PLAY! {Isn't that what you USUALLY wear to stamp?} hee hee
Okay, if your don't want to do ALL that, just break out some plastic and get ready to order
up some fun - Wplus9 STYLE! Dawn's stamps will be available tonight at midnight so,
GIDDY UP! And don't forget: YEEEE HAWWWWWW!

Thanks for toddlin' on by!


Supplies -

C/S - Stampin' Up!
D/P - Basic Grey
Stamps - Wplus9 Design Studio
Ink - Stampin' Up! & Staz On
Die Cuts - Sizzix {Circle and large circle scallop}; PTI {Scallop Border};
Die Cuts - Wplus9 {All Occasion Label}
Bling - Heidi Swapp
Transparency - Hambly
Ribbon - Recollections

19 comments:

Karen said...

You oh so Did bring this retro girl to Life!! Always adore your transparency fun...it Never fails to Inspire!! :>:>

Hannah said...

Going to scraplift your frame. Hope that is okay. :)

Seriously fantastic!

Dana Gustafson said...

Holy designer dress batman! You made this girly sit up and clap for retro girly! And can I tell you how much I love your chipboard frame and that blinged out tag?!!!?? I do loveit, alot!!!

Carol L said...

Now THIS is stampin to the umpteenth degree my friend! What a classy card you've created here with all the bling and GORGEOUS ribbon! The sentiment tag is nothing short of fabulous and I love the bling on top of that huge stack of presents! Awesome card!!

Kerrianne said...

This is INCREDIBLE Elise!!! What a fantastic lil wonder and piece of retro girly fabulous'ness!!!! oh my heavens - she's in heaven and so am I - GREAT job girly!!! Woo wOO!!!

~amy~ said...

Oh your paper piecing is fabbie girl...such a fun card!!!

Rosemary said...

there is one gorgeous piece of work right here on this ol' blog, little lady!! love, love, love your use of the CR84FN colors on the card!! fantastic work!!

Jinny Newlin said...

Such a fanastic way to really show off the die! LOVE your color palette and all your scrumptious, little details! You never leave out a thing, Elise! Fabulous!

Monique said...

Isn't this PRETTY!!! I love your little tag.. Wonderful take on the color challenge :)

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE that woodgrain frame and that FAB woman with the armful of gifts! LOVE this card! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

Mona Pendleton said...

Super cute card Elise! Love the rhinestone sentiment tag! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN :)

farmhouse-story said...

elise, this is so girly sweet! love the woodgrain on the cute label and rhinestones on the tag!

Deborah Frings said...

Such a lovely card - I love the frame and lovely sentiment tag! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN this week!

Andrea M said...

We're so glad you got to play along with us Elise!!! YAY!!! Especially with this blinged-out fabulous creation!!! Love the image and the awesome tag! GORGEOUS GF!!! Great use of the challenge colors! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, Elise! Love the sweet frame and blinged sentiment tag! Thanks so much for joining us at CR84FN!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

This is too much fun!

Meredith MacRitchie said...

Beautiful! I love that vintage image, and your big bold scallops are so fun! Thanks for playing with CR84FN!

Stella said...

Fun, cute and beautiful! Love the frame and your take on this weeks'colors!
Thanks so much for playing along at CR84FN!

Heather Rogers said...

Not sure how I missed this one. :( sorry!

This is darling. I took a look at the W Plus 9 stamps and I love the butterflies, bird, and Dogwood stamps. :)

Thanks so much for playing at CR84FN!
Hugs~