Friday, October 15, 2010

Color Cue NUMBER 9!


Just in TIME, it's NUMBER 9! Color Cue time is SO divine!




WPLUS9DesignStudio & Friends {!} are back with another, utterly inspiring and OH, so timely color challenge! In honor of breast cancer awareness, the colors of choice will help to remind us all to be vigilant in our OWN health care, and supportive to ALL the GALS and loved ones in our lives, those who've BATTLED and won, those who we remember with SUCH love... THIS palette is for you/us/them! {*Swoon!*}


Please let the inspiration take you to a place of beauty, strength and creative transformation.... Check out what the other W9 lovelies have created - you will surely feel the power of color magic!


Kerrianne
&
Dawn!



This is SUCH a pleasing palette! I cannot WAIT to see what is produced with this ultra inspirational challenge! Check out Dawn's blog for more details - it's a GENEROUS chunk of challenge time: You have until November 7th at 10:59 pm EST to play along! THANK YOU, so much for stopping by!


Supplies -

C/S - Stampin' Up!
Stamps - WPLUS9DesignStudio
Ink - Stampin' Up!
Embossing Folder - Cuttlebug
Leaf Die Cut - Stampin' Up!/Sizzix
Lace & Bias Tape - Joanne's
Glimmer Mist - Tim Holtz Recipe/ My Colors!

10 comments:

Rosemary said...

what a beautiful card, elise! you worked pure magic with the color combo, friend, pure magic!

Jinny Newlin said...

Absolutely beautiful, Elise! LOVE your little bit of lace and the layering of all your elements!

Kerrianne said...

Elise! You've got me LOVIN that lace!@! Gorgeous pink girlyness all over the place! :)

Karen B. said...

This is beautiful and the details are so elegant.

Karen said...

Soooo elegant, E!! :> Love the embossed houndstooth, lace & sweet leaves. And my, oh my, did you surprise me to see your post pop up at morning's 11:35....I'm used to seeing you online when the sun is down & the moon is lighting the night! But, your creativity shines at any hour!! :>

Michele Gross said...

This is wonderful!! I love the colors and that lace is scrumptious! What a lovely reminder and tribute :) Both my mom and mother in law are survivors so I think this Color Cue is pretty special :)

Kathy Martin said...

What a sweet sweet card! :)

Andrea M said...

Such a lovely card for such a worthy cause!!! It's absolutely divine Elise :) so feminine and sweet!!! Gorgeous use of the challenge colors!

Monique said...

This is so pretty... Love the lace... I have to tell you when you sent such a sweet comment on my blog I almost fell off my chair with giggles... You are awesome Elise!!!

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

Hi Elise! Greetings from Sac-town! I just posted my card for this challenge and was looking at everyone else's. Your is just gorgeous. I hope you are having a great day!