Thursday, August 5, 2010

August Release Regalia - DAY 2!



It's a veritable CARNIVAL of crafty fun! Day 2 of darling Dawn & WPLUS9 design studio's HUGE August Release spectacular! FOUR action packed days of sneak peeks, with complete design team participation and Dawn, herself, banging the gong of creative inspiration from the tallest peak....

Oh, heck - it's just FUN!


WOOPSIE! Not THAT kind of Carnival! {Silly me! I couldn't resist! That's the wee-girl's arm frantically and proudly waving from the GIANT WHEEL at our local County Fair. She's all adrenaline these days... And mom is sprouting a new crop of gray hair, but WHATEVER! It's fun!}

Here's what I'm REALLY talkin' about!



Some SERIOUSLY gorgeous imagery and sentiments-a-plenty, combined with W9's newest Background Basics collection {CAN'T wait until you can see it in it's entirety!}.... It's SO awesome to have stamps that have SO much coordination potential!

AND, speaking of potential! THIS super sketch was absolutely the perfect inspiration for my peacock play....



{THANKS, Card Patterns PROFESSIONALS, and purveyors
of crafty composition, fun and inspiration-a-plenty!}




Oh, goodness!!! Then there's that never ending inspiration source, that gets me EVERY time - my lovely and multi-talented, spectacular designer friends from WPLUS9....{beat drums NOW!}...



Maile
Savitri
Kerrianne
Hannah
Heather
&
{the creator, herself!}
Dawn!


So, are you ready for MORE! Click, tap and SLIDE right on over to these lovely ladies, where you are assured to get your stampy fingers and creative hearts TWITCHING! I'm SO excited that you stopped by! Now, go - get inspired and GET YOUR STAMP ONNNNNNNNN!

Yee Haw!


Supplies -

C/S - Stampin' Up!
Stamps - WPLUS9 design studio
Ink - Versa Fine - BLACK ; Stampin' Up!
Embossing Powder - Stamppin' Up!
Metallic Water Color - Jarquard
Ribbon/trim - Making Memories
Embossing Folder - Stampin' Up!

11 comments:

Dana Gustafson said...

Oh! Oh MY! Now this fancy feathered friend is putty in your capable hands! Look, will you just LOOK at the paper piecing and white sentiment? Oh and the strips, stamps and textures! Oh my girl, you have done it again!

ANd "HI" to your little girl so way high up in the sky!

Karen said...

Oh! Oh! OH! That peacock has my feathers all ruffled, frilled, and a shudder!! Dawn's image and YOUR fantabulous, insanely fantabulous creative craftiness at work can get a gal a twirlin'!! That lace, that embossed black, that paper piecing, that stamping, that peacock......ahhhhhhhhhHHhHhhhhHhhhh....swoon! :>

(And of course, LOVE your carnival pic....what gray?!?!!! :>)

Paulina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paulina said...

Have I mentioned how much I love reading your posts? ;) I want you to write things for my blog! LOL

Wow, Dawn truly is cranking out some amazing sets this month! You did a fantastic job showcasing this beautiful image! The colors are truly divine!

Savitri said...

This is adorable and I love how you introduced this card. Super fun my friend!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!

~amy~ said...

ooohhh....lovely card...the colors are absolutely magnificent...pure perfection my dear! Great pic and your girl sounds like my boy and yes, those pesky grays keep croppin' up...grrr...happy friday!

Rosemary said...

wow, wow, and WOW!! what a truly elegant card, elise! love, love, love the blue/green on kraft with the bold black ink! stunning! you are fabulously talented!!!

Ann said...

Oooh, gorgeous card, Elise!

~Tammy~ said...

Another fantastic display of a creation!

Beth said...

Nice! Every time I see peacock feathers, I think "tattoo". I'm really drawn to them. LOVE the ones on this card! There might be some permanent ink in my future :-)

Rose said...

stunning card !!