Thursday, May 27, 2010

I'm drinkin' my coffee...

...from SUCH a lovely cup, today!



I am humbled and so DELIGHTED to have been chosen by the fun and fabulous talents from The Play Date Cafe, for this entry, featuring the ultra beautiful stamps from Courtney Baker and Practicing Creativity! And what a fun date to have! I was {*secretly!*} so smitten by the fabulous graphic, to begin with... Posted my entry with a little, hopeful sigh of possibility... "How cute would THAT lil' number look in my side bar!" hee hee

So, today, I am enjoying my cup-a-joe, that much more sweetly!



Thank you, so much, Play Date friends! YOU made my day a whole lot more DEAR! Yipeeeeee!

If you're shopping for some juicy challenge fun, check out The Play Date Cafe and their new swatch of fantastic color inspiration ~ YUM!


Supplies -

C/S - Stampin' Up!
D/P - Cosmo Cricket
Stamps - Sassafras
Ink - Stampin' Up!
Border Punch - Fiskars
Circle Scallop - Sizzix/Stampin' Up!
Ribbon - Recollections

7 comments:

Karen said...

Congratulations Elise!! YOU are a dear and we love seeing you play with the stamping kind!!

So great to see you and catch up a bit! :>:>:> Guess what wee girl said as we were just about to turn onto the freeway, "Mama, I had such a lovely time with the Ladies!!!" Cracked me up and made my already rather large grin even bigger the whole way home! :>

Julie Ranae said...

Congratulations Elise...all of our designers LOVED your entry for last week's Play Date Cafe Challenge and you will be HAPPY to know that Courtney Baker will be our guest designer in 2 weeks!
We look forward to seeing what you do next in The Cafe : )

papertrails leaver said...

congrats on the PDC cup! Your "deer" cute is really cute!

Courtney Baker said...

Congratulations girlie! Thanks for using my stamps friend!

Rosemary said...

Congrats, my friend, on your win! So well deserved!! Yee haw!!!!

Vanessa said...

Congratulations, Elise!!! And so well deserved! I love your sweet card! Have a fabulous day shining and enjoy your coffee!

Dana Gustafson said...

No YOU are the dear! COngrats on your playdate win. You are the perfect recipient of a congratulatiry cup of joe!