Sunday, March 7, 2010

Brilliant color and fun, fun, fun!


Have you herd?

The Color Throwdown Girls are FUN! And I and been depriving myself of their COLORFUL influence and creative inspiration... Too many cool projects and materials and NEVER enough time {*wah!* } Well, I'm drying my eyes and tossing this little number in for the latest combo...

Pant! Pant! {I'm right at the wire, of course!}



Here's the festive color swatch!


I hope you're having a COLORFUL weekend! I'm rushing around trying to finish my chores before the Academy Awards get off the ground, but whatever YOU are doing, I hope it's colored with fun! Yipeee!

Supplies -

C/S - Card Stock
Stamps - October Afternoon (Cow and sentiment); Studio G (Barn)
Ink - Stampin' Up!; Versafine
Ribbon - MM
Texture Folder - Cuttlebug
Mini Staples - Tim Holtz

11 comments:

LeAnne said...

Aw, I love this fun card, Elise! MAMACOW---in real life!! And what a CUTE sentiment!!! The farmer in me loves it!

Rosemary said...

What a completely funny and super cute card!! Love it!!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Cute, cute, cute!!!!!!!

Rose said...

CUTE!!! and perfect for you as it has Mamacow on it :) i know just what you mean about not enough time, this looking for a job thing is cutting into my craft time!! boo hoo

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Super cute! Love that gal's shadow, too!

I'm still poutin' about my no lemon drops.. Thirsty! I'm thirsty!!!

8pm is bedtime so we will be watching the rest of the little golden boys tomorrow!!!

Loved the bed scene between Steve & what's his name... the hosts!

Anonymous said...

So cute! Lol... Love the sentiment! :)

Vanessa said...

This is so cute!! Love your sweet scene, Elise! And that sentiment is fab!

Hugs,
Vanessa

Unknown said...

Very cute!

Dana Gustafson said...

I only have eyes for mooooo...and your dairy cute card! Way to go ranch lady!

Karen said...

You gave me quite a giggle when I saw this late last night!! (So late that I forgot to comment before I shut my computer down!) Love your 'Moo Cow' as a kidlet just called it and even better that you put a $ stamp to work (I always LOVE to see that happen!) AND that you got back into some Throwdown action! :>:> I meant to join up on that one.....loved the colors, but alas the clock ran out on me......hmmmmmmmm....when oh when has that ever happened before!?!?!! lol Cute card! :>

Kelley Eubanks said...

This is so cute Elise... love the sentiment... so fun!