Sunday, May 24, 2009

I'm trying to use some MOXIE to be FAB!

A new challenge for the E-stir! These gals are so darling over at "MoxieFab" with PaperCrafts! They are talented ladies and purveyors of everything wonderful and crafty! My all-knowing blog superstar friend, Dana, guided me to their color challenge which looks fun and fresh, so I gave it a whirl!


They were inspired by some seasonal citrus colors and it was infectious and fun! I didn't know how to extract their photo, so you'll just have to take my word for it: it was delicious! They had some clean and juicy pillows from Pottery Barn with these colors! Yummy! 'Nuff said!


Tried to add a detail shot to show the electricity of the glitter glue (Old PSX Diamonds), and pearls with flowers cut and layered from Sizzix! What fun!

Thanks for visiting! I'm ALWAYS thrilled to know you stopped in for a peek! Happy Sunday!

Supplies:

C/S & D/P - Stampin' Up!
Stamp - (sentiment) Stampin' Up!
Floral Paper Ribbon - K & Co.
Grunge Board Brackets - Tim Holtz/Ranger
Pearls - Stampin' Up!
Flowers and Top Note Die - Sizzix & S/U!
Glitter Glue - PSX

5 comments:

tg said...

This is so elegant and BEAUTIFUL! Love the details. The glitter is electric -- nice description. Great flowers.

Rosemary said...

Holey Moley, Batman!! This card is A-SO-LUTE-LY GORGEOUS!! The flowers??? Amazing!! And I love your title??? Tooo funny! Can't wait to see what you come up with next!

Dana Gustafson said...

Oh MY! This is so very lovely and citrus...makes my mouth pucker just thinking of sweet tarts. I love love love this. YOu are way too moxie fab!

Karen said...

Love the sparkle...of course, and the flowered trim and all the detailing to the top half of your Top Note! :> Great card, Elise. So glad you got your Moxie on! :>:>

Tracey said...

Great card Elise!!!